Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
12,654 Posts
This crap again?!

It's not your fault that this headline caught your attention. Every other day, someone writes something along those lines because it's click-baity. Every time it comes up, it's debunked as bullshit.

If you ever happen to be among the very few people who have sexual problems from riding a bike, cycling is not the problem. Riding a bike that does not fit you is the problem. Could be a problem with reach, saddle tilted, saddle hieght, or the shape of the saddle itself.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This crap again?!

It's not your fault that this headline caught your attention. Every other day, someone writes something along those lines because it's click-baity. Every time it comes up, it's debunked as bullshit.

If you ever happen to be among the very few people who have sexual problems from riding a bike, cycling is not the problem. Riding a bike that does not fit you is the problem. Could be a problem with reach, saddle tilted, saddle hieght, or the shape of the saddle itself.
yea, I'm new, and no wonder I clicked on video. I was scared for my peanut :D

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,774 Posts
This would have been a great Picard topic, just putting that out there...

·
Music & Bikes
1,652 Posts
I also saw on interwebz that cycling makes you age faster because of Einstein's relativity law : the more you move , the more you age.

I'm 53 but I feel and look like I'm actually 92

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
One whole video and you're worried about your sexual health?

I suppose you don't believe in vaccines; there are a lot more videos on why they're so bad.

Oh, and the earth is flat. Check youtube on that one.

What else am I missing?

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
I also saw on interwebz that cycling makes you age faster because of Einstein's relativity law : the more you move , the more you age.
It kinda goes other way, actually. The faster you're moving relative to someone else, the slower you age. Of course, they're moving fast relative to you so they age slower too. When you get back together, who will have aged less depends on the details of the intervening accelerations.

·
change is good
Switchblade with a 38, 29+ rigid WaltWorks
3,816 Posts
This crap again?!
Cycling enhances sexual functioning. It improves cardiovascular tone, increases testosterone production and decreases fatty tissue. The cardiovascular system is a large part of achieving and maintaining an erection. Fatty tissue produces minute amounts of estrogen.

If you don't feel your privates going numb don't worry about it. Fit and personal seat choice are necessary. Cut outs aren't for everyone. Too soft and too large saddles can cause issues, especially if one loses weight and becomes enthusiastic about riding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Snow Dog
3,777 Posts
My inability to filter stupid sh!t from coming out of my mouth has impacted my chances much more than cycling ever will.
This has been my problem as well...

I'm 53 but I feel and look like I'm actually 92
seems to be working backwards for me...I already have problems with "acting younger than my age" (or so I am told). This biking thing has made it even worse....or better(?)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.