Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
ilikepinkbikes said:
and sadly i agree with you...most people in the class are kooks, i took it because of the stupid GPA point it gives you.
I'm taking AP history next year and one other AP class I'm pretty sure.

I just had a week of STAR testing which was ghey.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Kadvang said:
english is hoot, ill own it tomorrow
ya iv got english to take tomrow, im most likely gonna fail that baby, didnt study and didnt do a single thing in preparation. I think if the **** hits the fan, ill draw a picture of the titanic sinking or something. I also have to take the world history AP test tuesday and i think ill own that ****.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mmMountainMatt said:
None tomorrow, I have calculus tuesday and english thursday. I'm not looking foreward to either, but those two courses finish after that, giving me about 3 extra hours to ride during the day.
hell ya, im plannin on hoppin on my road bike for some hill climbing then tuesday hoppin on the mt. bike and gett either some DH in or may just go show the skaters some of my bike moves at the skate park

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
zerossix said:
i got two days of IB testing on wendsday and thursday.

IB design technology, anyone else taking it? my teacher told us that we were the only class. but hes alittle out of it so im not sure if its true or not.
Woah, you're in IB! I think we're like the only ones on here that are in it. :p I'm only a sophmore so all mine are nextyear and the year after. :D

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
scabrider said:
ap is for ghey crakas who have no self confidence and worry about school like it is the most important thing in the world...
Or maybe its for people who don't wanna a house with a flat tire or on cement blocks?

AP Euro Friday for me.

·
Just Ride
1,015 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Woah, you're in IB! I think we're like the only ones on here that are in it. :p I'm only a sophmore so all mine are nextyear and the year after. :D
HA no way man. thats my one IB class and its total BS. i always do all sorts of favors for the teacher so he hooks me up with a B every quarter( just gives me grades pretty much). the majority of the class time is spent just sitting around doing nothing. or making little projects for your self. i made my self a bike rack for the bed of my truck as my main project for the year. spent about 3 hours total on it and got a 200/200. its awesome cause i get two IB credits for it and i can put it on my transcript for the apprentice schools i plan on applyign to next year.

but yeah IB sucks, im way to lazy for that. i could do it i imagine but i choose to ride a whole lot more then i do to do homework.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
zerossix said:
HA no way man. thats my one IB class and its total BS. i always do all sorts of favors for the teacher so he hooks me up with a B every quarter( just gives me grades pretty much). the majority of the class time is spent just sitting around doing nothing. or making little projects for your self. i made my self a bike rack for the bed of my truck as my main project for the year. spent about 3 hours total on it and got a 200/200. its awesome cause i get two IB credits for it and i can put it on my transcript for the apprentice schools i plan on applyign to next year.

but yeah IB sucks, im way to lazy for that. i could do it i imagine but i choose to ride a whole lot more then i do to do homework.
Lol all my classes are IB except Jazz band. Hopefully the work load isn't increased a TON next year but I mean, look at how much I post online now and how often I get to go riding anyways. It's just about gettin stuff done when it needs to be...well, sometimes. :p I figure it'll look good on college applications.

·
Just Ride
1,015 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Lol all my classes are IB except Jazz band. Hopefully the work load isn't increased a TON next year but I mean, look at how much I post online now and how often I get to go riding anyways. It's just about gettin stuff done when it needs to be...well, sometimes. :p I figure it'll look good on college applications.
yeah, i know im just lazy. haha. alot of my friends are full IB so i know about how much work it is and all. i sorta wanted to take a few more IB classes but all the ones i was interested in i didnt have the pre requistes for so i got screwed.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
zerossix said:
yeah, i know im just lazy. haha. alot of my friends are full IB so i know about how much work it is and all. i sorta wanted to take a few more IB classes but all the ones i was interested in i didnt have the pre requistes for so i got screwed.
Lol that sucks man. Out here you're either in IB or not, its interesting that you can do some ib classes where you are and others not. Atleast all the academic classes in IB are all IB and you can't choose other ones.

·
Chatham NJ
477 Posts
AP chem next tuesday. I plan on getting entirely *****made on it.
The entire class is spent talking and laughing with my friends. I have learned nothing this year, and even less last year in Honors Chem. I really should do some prep for this exam....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.