Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
orthonormal
5,131 Posts
I race my MKIII occasionally. I'm faster on my singlespeed on a lot of XC race courses but if it's really rocky or has a mix of really steep climbs and long flat sections (granny climbs and big ring flats) i'll swap bikes.

Oh, yeah, name: Andy Friefeld

·
I dig trails!
5,602 Posts
_dw said:
On Todd's request, write your name in this thread if you race an IH bike. cutoff today at 8PM EST today
Mr. P (Patrick Cavender)

The HP hit the local XC race series for 2 months this summer, me and my 30+# hot rod took on the spandex clad weight weenies, and I was soundly defeated :D But they got some surprises while they sat on the brakes on the downhills and I used none.:thumbsup: I also hit every jump/drop possible - too much fun!

I crashed out of the Downieville Downhill on my first training run and broke my arm (all the previous racing was training for this event). Did I mention my training buddy (with whom we were equal) took a first in his class.

But I am already lining up a calendar for next year - Sea Otter downhill, Cougar Classic Super D, and my focus, the Downieville Downhill. I will also train in some local races.

Ashwin on these boards is the racing machine, and probably the most dedicated racer here.

P

The attached image is from the local series, part of the course was a downhill section of hardpacked motocross track complete with doubles and massive burms :thumbsup: Delicious!

Attachments

·
Crawlin' like a Crawfish!
178 Posts
I'll add Ashwin, hope he doesn't mind!!
Ashwin Amanna
formerly 2004 hollowpoint
now a bright shiny new Azure!
Vet Expert XC

·
Stand back
4,211 Posts
Jerry Harcek
Sunday
30-39 expert gravity
MSC series

I can throw in some teammates on Sundays who may not be paying attention:
Todd Wilson 25-29 sport gravity
Dave Badger 25-29 expert gravity
Ryan Knipe 30-39 expert gravity
Kevin Maybry semi gravity

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,659 Posts
How about 8pm Pacific Standard Time?

Just recently raged my way to a stellar 13th place out of 15 at the Boblsed Nationals in lovely Salt Lake City aboard my 7point7. It's quite fancy and I like it quite a bit.:p

JMH

1 - 20 of 37 Posts