Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Old school BMXer
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that the number of threads in the Iron Horse forum has been slowly catching the Intense forum. As of this posting, the Intense forum has 2773 threads (+1 for this thread) and the Iron Horse forum has 2637 threads.

·
Old school BMXer
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doesn't bother me at all. A Iron Horse owner brought it to my attention - actually bragging a bit. I thought it was kind of funny. I thought someone here may share the humor - I guess not.

Even if Intense didn't exist, Iron Horse would be a ways down my list of bikes that I'd want.

·
K Lives
140 Posts
ixi said:
I've never ridden one, I'd like to see what the dw link is all about.
i am impressed with the dw link design. very plush through the entire stroke. they do need to work on their linkage and bolt designs though. compared to intense, they are mideveal.

blaster is right. once IH surpasses the 26K mark, we've been E-PWNED. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
robbieracer said:
One of the great things about Intense bikes is that they are hand built by a small bunch of guys and girls.

They will never be common or ordinary, and other forums will be larger. So be it :)
You forgot to say a "good" small bunch of guys and girls. Other bike manufacturers in the US may Design great bikes and have them made at another facility in the states here.........BUT Intense Designs AND makes great frames all in house.

·
Old school BMXer
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
robbieracer said:
One of the great things about Intense bikes is that they are hand built by a small bunch of guys and girls.
That's not exactly one of Intense's positive attributes. If only they would employ a quality control person. On the other hand, with all of the rejects, Intense may note ever ship anything out, and they'd be even slower than they already are. Although, without them sending out so many bad frames, maybe they would not have an opportunity to show off their good customer service. Maybe the solution is to relocate the CS person to QC?

Honestly, I'd prefer a frame from a company that has mass-production skills and abilities. Not to say those are always perfect, but at least they have a chance to refine their procedures. Small companies have the advantage of having pride in their work. You could say that Intense is in between a small company and a large company.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
robbieracer said:
15 odd people is a small company...
You spend a lot of time damning the Company but have a lot of their bikes, I find it a bit confusing that you degrade them so often..
Trust me, all of us here @ Intense get a kick out of blaster.
Let him go, its too much fun. :)
RTW.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Blaster1200 said:
I've noticed that the number of threads in the Iron Horse forum has been slowly catching the Intense forum. As of this posting, the Intense forum has 2773 threads (+1 for this thread) and the Iron Horse forum has 2637 threads.
Who cares?
There is a whole forum just to praise Ironhorse (RM) and they have way more threads ;)

·
Higher Exploration
535 Posts
THIS IS WAR. You others may not understand the seriousness of E-WAR, but I've been there, I've seen the tragedies. We must post as much as possible or we will never be e-respected by the others on this site. Intense MUST FIGHT BACK!!!!! E-war is a very serious thing, it is the future, our kids and grandchildren need to have good role models so they too can learn to be e-warriors. It is vital.

·
Registered
16 Posts
ill show you guys my small INTENSE RED SOCOM (36.5 lbs)
on my next post, from my hometown in DAVAO CITY, Southern Mindanao, the PHILIPPINES, we call the socom SOUTHERN COMMAND! YEZ, THERE IS FREERIDING AND DOWNHILLING in this part of the Globe. forget about that travel advisory crap of my beloved place. Your EXTREME MTB guy? try our MINDANAO trails. will accomodate and be your guide and security guard as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.