Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i am new here been reading post for awhile. it seems to be a very nice place where people help eachother....i dont know if this is the right place to post this so sorry if it is in the wrong place.. i am looking for info on an old iron horse hollow point. the bike is pale blue and white, full suspension the wierdiest thing about the bike is the seat is mounted to the frame via 4 mounting points the bike also has cable disc brakes. i do not know much more than that....any info would be great but i am actually looking for the year so i can read some reviews... thanks .......mike

·
Registered
78 Posts
scarecrow said:
hey everyone i am new here been reading post for awhile. it seems to be a very nice place where people help eachother....i dont know if this is the right place to post this so sorry if it is in the wrong place.. i am looking for info on an old iron horse hollow point. the bike is pale blue and white, full suspension the wierdiest thing about the bike is the seat is mounted to the frame via 4 mounting points the bike also has cable disc brakes. i do not know much more than that....any info would be great but i am actually looking for the year so i can read some reviews... thanks .......mike
Hey Mike,

check out the Iron horse forum, they might be able to answer your question.....

http://forums.mtbr.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=40

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.