1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cracker-magnon
1,153 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Not their frames...

...but their flip flop hubs are way cool. I have a front/rear set on my homebrew fixie. Nice folks (Tony I think), they answered all my questions promptly and correctly.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Webcyclery

Give the brutaly cool and honest fella's @ Webcyclery a holler, they always know what's up and they sell the IRO's...
Yes, I'm pimping their shop... I luv those guys :p
Jefe'

·
SS Addict
55 Posts
I just built a Highlander last week and am very happy with it so far. There was also a review of a Jamie Roy build in a recent Dirt Rag issue (which somebody may have already referenced).

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
IRO is teh roxxors ...

umm ...

Yeah, Tony is about the greatest thing to happen to biking. I have his hubs, and they're great, but they're made even better by his phenomenal service and friendly advice. When I get a new frame, there's a good chance it will be an IRO. Tony is awesome, and if you buy direct using paypal, he pays the shipping.

GO FOR IT!

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks

I went to road bike review and there is lots of fixie stuff there. You know how it goes, your at a shop to get a cog, you see a cool frame, the apartment has a bit of space not taken up by bikes yet and the seed is planted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts