Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Formerly NattyBoh74...
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have gotten a hold of a set of IRC Tamashi 2.35 tires for realy cheap 15 shipped. both brandnew. so i thought, hey why not give them a try. anyway, i have them in two compounds, the one is in soft and the other is in racing compound. What tire should be ran in the front and what one should be ran in the rear? Thanks

here are links for the tires, this one is the soft and this one is the racing compound. Thanks:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,855 Posts
mroneeyedboh said:
i have gotten a hold of a set of IRC Tamashi 2.35 tires for realy cheap 15 shipped. both brandnew. so i thought, hey why not give them a try. anyway, i have them in two compounds, the one is in soft and the other is in racing compound. What tire should be ran in the front and what one should be ran in the rear? Thanks

here are links for the tires, this one is the soft and this one is the racing compound. Thanks:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
IMO, always put the softest compound on the front. In this case, it's a bit heavier tire, but that's not always bad, it won't get kicked off line easily. Soft compound on the rear will wear very quickly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.