Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Attention all riders on the Southside of Virginia.There will be a trail work day on Saturday Jan. 9th at 9a.m. Plans are to meet at the intersection of Main St. and Rokeby Rd. Bring tools to work on low spot repair and if you have a leaf blower that would be great also. There will also be a trash cleanup detail going out at 12:30, meeting at the same location.
Apparently this trail will now be adopted by the EVMA, most of those guys live and support the trails on the Peninsula and Williamsburg area.I don't expect much participation from them. The Southside must make it on our own. Your help will be appreciated. Also check out the forum at cyclingcentralvirginia.com for updates in the event of inclement weather.

No inclement weather is predicted. Is this still a go?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hate that I missed this today. I ride there a couple times a week and always try to at least pack out some trash when I leave. I'll be watching the EVMA website for the next maintenance/clean up day.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
evil genius said:
Good to see you Al. Good (cold) days work. Wes wants to have a offical clean up/ maintence day every 3 months. Lots of people showed up. Thanks.
Thanks. Every three months sounds ok. But ,in the Spring and Summer the "jungle" will return and we may need to meet more often to beat it back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.