Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I came across this awesome app. called MountainBike. It has directions to over 5,000 trails all over the world, its incredible. They have them split up in categories US-Northeast, US-Midwest, US- West, US- South, Canada, United Kingdom, Asia/Pacific. From those categories it breaks down into state, or province. One of the best parts is it has directions to the trails too, the only problem i have with it is that they don't have very many trail descriptions, they rely on users to email their info. I know I'm kind of going over the top with this but i just think its the coolest thing. Do any other people know about this and or use this?

Electronic device Blue Display device Mobile device Gadget
Electronic device Text Gadget Mobile device Communication Device

Electronic device Display device Blue Product Yellow

P.S.-- To administrators, I am by no means trying to advertise this app., i am just really impressed with it.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Is that free? Does it map your ride?

Outside Magazine was promoting an app that acts like a Garmin GPS and shows how far, how fast you have ridden. Seems like it will run down your battery though.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gthcarolina said:
Outside Magazine was promoting an app that acts like a Garmin GPS and shows how far, how fast you have ridden. Seems like it will run down your battery though.
It's 1.99 or 2.99, i don't remember, and unfortunately it doesn't map your ride. I think its main use is to get you to trails regardless of where you are, and when you find somewhere you want to go it supplies a map from your location to the trails via streets. Yea i saw the app. you are talking about and battery life was my main concern as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts