Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
35,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cellphone camera is a great tool since it is always there.

Let's see your good iphone/wannabe camera photos please.

1) girls at the gap
2) sabine on the way to oregon with an extra happy meal
3) kev1n's growler at skeggs
4) photo john at the wasatch crest trail
5) moi having yogurt breakfast at santa cruz

fc

Attachments

·
organically fed
1,175 Posts
Who is Sabine?

Man, y'all don't even wanna know how much sodium is in them there In-N-Out burgers.

·
Registered
744 Posts
That first pic is actually pretty impressive for an iPhone! Mine doesnt get pics like that!

·
Mtbr Founder
35,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
w00t! said:
Who is Sabine?

Man, y'all don't even wanna know how much sodium is in them there In-N-Out burgers.
She used to be the muse of Norcal women's cycling. Now she just surfs all day I hear.

Burger sodium is ok since she balanced it out with two packets of salt on those fries.

fc

·
Mtbr Founder
35,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MTBShane said:
That first pic is actually pretty impressive for an iPhone! Mine doesnt get pics like that!
Make sure you're on the latest Iphone software. I'm pretty sure they tweaked the image processing since my photo quality improved aboved 6 months ago.

The iphone needs good light for sure. And I color correct and shrink the image using Picassa.

fc

·
Registered
11,721 Posts
So thats the ticket

francois said:
Make sure you're on the latest Iphone software. I'm pretty sure they tweaked the image processing since my photo quality improved aboved 6 months ago.

The iphone needs good light for sure. And I color correct and shrink the image using Picassa.

fc
You run it through the brightness-contrast filter and resize it. Im using the same office version of photochop i use at work for field photos. But for some reason it just doesnt cut it lately. ive got a a photoshop fundamentals disc i should they it next. What does your iphone shoot @ to begin with.

two packets of salt on fires to offset the burger? never heard of that one. Does it work.

·
Registered
780 Posts
francois said:
That's what I'm talking about jh! Do you have a super Iphone? Only the airplane photo seems legit.

fc
The panorama was done with the iphone: Then used auto stitcher to make the panorama

Sunset was done with an iPhone

The tree in Tahoe was iphone.

I think the airplane might have been a Sasmsung Blackjack out of a dirty airplane window.

The other two are of dubious non-iphoneish nature..... spot the phoneys

·
Mtbr Founder
35,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jhruth said:
The panorama was done with the iphone: Then used auto stitcher to make the panorama....

I think the airplane might have been a Sasmsung Blackjack out of a dirty airplane window.

The other two are of dubious non-iphoneish nature..... spot the phoneys
Let me show you exhibit A :).

That's awesome that the panorama was done with the iphone. I never thought it would be good for that. But come to think of it, panos get shrunk a lot anyway.

fc

·
Mtbr Founder
35,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jeffh said:
My iphone camera is always coming in handy, It allows you to capture the moment.

I also like the the new Photoshop Mobile App for the iphone.
That's it man.

Focus on the experience.

I'll check that app out.

fc

1 - 20 of 70 Posts