Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
Jungle - what part of 3 hours from Des Moines did you miss?

The Trails in PdC are good to go. Sweet and tacky right now. Better be prepared to get lost if you go out unguided though! I still get lost honestly. But there are worse things than being lost. We have an unconfirmed 50+ miles of singletrack btw.

·
CEO Product Failure
2,163 Posts
3 hrs from Des Moines wasn't in the original post. And a 3hr drive barely gets you out of the state in any direction.

That being said, don't head east. Ill noise is a brownie batter, mosquito mess right now. If we go 6 days with out rain (yeah right) then maybe the trails will be alright.

·
RidetoLive,BuildtoRide
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
3hrs was in the original post:) and just happens to get us to Kansas City, Minniapolis, Omaha, Lincoln, and almost too Peoria. There just happens to be alot of riding in all of those destinations:) Alot more then what we have in Des Moines. I believe Decorah is all good from the word on the net....that is a fine choice as I've never been.....I know its sad:(
Martini what/where is PdC? Thanks again mates!

Peace

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.