Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
One.2 Review

Well since no one has posted any real life review imma do it . This bike rips . I’ve got probably 10 resort days on it and absolutely love it . I’m 6’3” and ride a size 3 with an Ohlns w/ 548lb spring in the rear , Dvo Onyx DC up front , 12 speed drive train and dropper post , and Cush core . I ride with mix group of expert /pro level riders and I’m somewhere in that mix . The bike was everything I was hoping for and more . Makes fast and gnarly seem tame . The rear feels incredible , tracks rough and off camber like nothing I have ever ridden. Pedals insanely well for the amount of bike that it is ; yet still feels lively and flicakble/manuals on a dime and whips easily . Bike is also dead silent which I love , rear suspension is the best I’ve ridden and looks stellar. Couldn’t be more stoked. I wouldn’t hesitate to take this to any bike park / dh race. Any place any time .

·
Registered
32 Posts
Canfield ONE.2 29er DH Bike

Well, here she is! Got a weekend on it down at Angel Fire, NM, and she is FAST! It's my first time on Öhlins and I still have some tweaking to do on the fork, but overall it's a very smooth—and surprisingly quiet—bike. Also sexy...can't stop staring at it every time I'm in the garage. Love the white/black/gold.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yes very good looking bike. Love the black bits on the white frame. Almost wish I got one instead of the new Balance. Almost. I’ll get one sometime soon. Just hope they keep making the white one

·
Registered
32 Posts
So far I am loving mine, the longer rear feels better than my 17 balance did. I am 6'2" so I think the sizing, for me, is more balanced for fast loose riding. It still climbs as good as the balance and I dont feel the extra weight. Its set up 27.5 right now while I am waiting on the new 29 wheelset.

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
So far I am loving mine, the longer rear feels better than my 17 balance did. I am 6'2" so I think the sizing, for me, is more balanced for fast loose riding. It still climbs as good as the balance and I dont feel the extra weight. Its set up 27.5 right now while I am waiting on the new 29 wheelset.
What does it weigh? I'm thinking of building one with a Mezzer and make it a mullet. Have a Balance now and it weighs 34lbs so if the One is close to that, i may pull the trigger.

·
Professional Noob
711 Posts
What does it weigh? I'm thinking of building one with a Mezzer and make it a mullet. Have a Balance now and it weighs 34lbs so if the One is close to that, i may pull the trigger.
Not to complicate your life, but you may want to wait until Canfield's newest 29ers are made public.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I got the insider email on the new bikes. I'm looking more at a park bike and have been lusting over the One.2 ever since I saw the the prototype Frida Ronning was racing on. That skull gusset is pure sex!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm also looking for a park/freeride bike and the ONE.2 looks to be very versatile. Two bikes in one with the swap of a fork and a shock. However I'm 6'-3" and I wont squeeze into a size 3. Please make a size 4 Canfield (505-510 reach).

The Lithium is absolutely beautiful but it would be too close to my Riot and I want some dual crown stiffness for my park bike.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts