Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

We're proud to introduce the all-new 2020 ONE.2 downhill bike! The first DH bike built around the patented Canfield Balance Formula™ suspension system, the ONE.2 boasts 8 inches of travel front and rear and is designed to accept both 29 and 27.5-inch wheels.

Our latest DH weapon is engineered to take on the roughest race tracks and biggest bike-park lines with confidence. And thanks to the ultra-efficient CBF™ tuned linkage, it pedals like no bike with 8 inches of travel should to ensure no pedal stroke is wasted, whether it’s sprinting across the finish line or into the next jump.

Attachments

·
Registered
453 Posts
That is a 100mph frame!!

Looks like a brawler! Oh damn that is beautiful

·
Registered
551 Posts
HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if it's acceptable to borrow money from your mom for another new bike when you're 50 years old? I'll ask her and see.............

·
Registered
238 Posts
This is beautiful. Bet it can climb pretty decent. I'm just trying to rationalize buying it.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I guess it had to happen- I've gone 9 years happy in the knowledge no bike is better for my needs than my '011 One V2. Even Chris dangling the big discount carrot did not get me to bite for a newer version. But this is definitely the game changer I feared, fortunately I'm buying a new house so I have to wait, at least long enough for the reviews to verify its must have status.
My first question is can it be built lighter than 34lbs without breaking the bank.

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
So I have to ask is the new Riot replacement the next release and how long do we have to wait.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are working on some new AM/trail bikes, but they will be all-new. Not exactly a new Riot, but we think Riot fans will be stoked. Can't say much more for now...

So I have to ask is the new Riot replacement the next release and how long do we have to wait.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I really want one.. Can't decide grey or white. Wish the gray had the black links.

What's the ballpark timeframe from preorder to ship date for the frame/fork set? Are we talking a few weeks or a few months?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
We're expecting delivery late May/early June.

Balances will be late April, early May.

I really want one.. Can't decide grey or white. Wish the gray had the black links.

What's the ballpark timeframe from preorder to ship date for the frame/fork set? Are we talking a few weeks or a few months?

·
Registered
98 Posts
After some thought I think this bike is pretty ground breaking. I haven't heard of anything else in this class. Think it could make a lot of sense for those who ride for the downs. Would love to try one. MRP Bartlett 190/190 "trail" build with 12sp would be cool.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Does it pedal as good as The One? No other bike have ever pedaled as well as that bike. It was amazing!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm going to have to sleep on this one. I was really hoping for another extreme rearward wheelpath bike, but I still ride my original variant of "The One" on a weekly basis and love it. I just picked up a 2017 Jedi to replace my 2009. I'd like to build another bike by summer - perhaps a new "The One" is right, or perhaps it's time for a Balance.

I'm excited Canfield is back and I'm excited to see what's coming!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You're picking up what we're putting down...

After some thought I think this bike is pretty ground breaking. I haven't heard of anything else in this class. Think it could make a lot of sense for those who ride for the downs. Would love to try one. MRP Bartlett 190/190 "trail" build with 12sp would be cool.

·
Registered
535 Posts
We are working on some new AM/trail bikes, but they will be all-new. Not exactly a new Riot, but we think Riot fans will be stoked. Can't say much more for now...
Fingers crossed that it's fairly soon!! I'm in pretty desperate need of a new trail bike at this point and I'd REALLY prefer to wait on the new CBF trail bike versus buying another brand, I just dont wanna miss out on half the upcoming riding season

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Random question: Will those of us who have pre-ordered any of the new frames be getting updates on where things are at in the production process? Email or text? I am about to **** myself with excitement waiting.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts