Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mtn Biker Machinist
1,298 Posts
What bar?

Sweet build, gotta love semi horizontal dropouts for fixing up old frames as ss! Are those nittos or the on one mungo? I just put the mungo on my schwinn ss commuter, and I love them! I just need to get a stem with more rise and less reach so my back will stop hurting!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 cog frog said:
Sweet build, gotta love semi horizontal dropouts for fixing up old frames as ss! Are those nittos or the on one mungo? I just put the mungo on my schwinn ss commuter, and I love them! I just need to get a stem with more rise and less reach so my back will stop hurting!
Nitto bars, I got a waterford tig steel 90 deg 90mm stem off ebay from Ben's Bike for $20, which helps out a lot with the reach.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42333&item=7151204650&rd=1

They said it was made by Waterford for Salsa...

·
Hoops - Big and Small
1,083 Posts
Bar O' Roll

I was wondering if you could roll your bar back a bit to relieve some of the pressure off your back. Might take away from the aero look though.
1 cog frog said:
I just need to get a stem with more rise and less reach so my back will stop hurting!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.