Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I'm on a newsletter list and just listened to this podcast with Aussie winner of solo worlds, Craig Gordon. The interviewer is an Australian ( you may need a translator :D

I enjoyed it and also found some solid training articles on the site - mind you I din't really get into the snowshoe stories on the site!

I'd love to see Craig get some backing and go head to head against Etough again

Here's the link to the interview podcast

I also chased up the sponsor of the interview -a NZ firm 'iRULE' some v.good ttaining material there but had to dig with their search engine. Their products are intriguing if Craig is into them Imight check them out a bit more.

enjoy the interview

dimitri

·
Registered
385 Posts
144km commute per day!

That was a really interesting interview. The guy commutes 144km per day! I bet I could have done better at the race if I put that much time in!! I sure would like to commute everyday (unfortunately I am in sales)...great training, saves on the expensive of the car, and better for the environment.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aussies and Kiwis are the same aren't they :) ?

144 km a daycommute for training - how much does the guy eat? !!!!

Who makes great knicks this D man guy the interviewer - what are they and where do you get them from are they for endurance riding?

Cheers
dimmerz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.