Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I'm on a newsletter list and just listened to this podcast with Aussie winner of solo worlds, Craig Gordon. The interviewer is an Australian ( you may need a translator :D

I enjoyed it and also found some ssolid training articles on the site - mind you Ii din't really get into the snowshoe stories on the site!

I'd love to see Craig get some backing and go head to head against Etough again

Here's the link to the interview podcast

dimitri

·
i worship Mr T
5,543 Posts
offroadzen said:
Hey guys

I'm on a newsletter list and just listened to this podcast with Aussie winner of solo worlds, Craig Gordon. The interviewer is an Australian ( you may need a translator :D

I enjoyed it and also found some ssolid training articles on the site - mind you Ii din't really get into the snowshoe stories on the site!

dimitri
if craig goes head-to-head with etough again he should consider getting backing by a national kidney donors organization!! ;)

rt

·
On your left.
1,188 Posts
I suck

He rides to work everyday before 5am! Wow, I really suck - it's all I can do to ride a few days a week at lunch and one on the weekend. It would be great to see a rematch next year. I'm sure Eatough is already training to beat him or some other ex-XC pro who switches to 24hr racing. I am looking forward to seeing the movie - although that will just reinforce how much I suck.

Martin

offroadzen said:
Hey guys

dimitri

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.