Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MOBtown
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have a MINT 2004 Marzocchi Z1 Freeride on Ebay right now. Several people have inquired about international shipping to Poland and Russia. I would require Paypal only and make them pay the shipping charges. What are thoughts about shipping overseas? Do it, don't do it, ect.. If so, do you have any tips OR things to remember when shipping internationally. I appreciate your help. Also, send me a PM if interested in the fork. Ebay item number 160080792265 . :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
Just make sure you get the money first... and don't ship it uninsured or without tracking... otherwise it should be fine I guess.... go with your gut feeling.. if it sounds weird, it probably is..

Good luck,
Cris

·
MOBtown
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has anyone here ever been screwed shipping overseas? If so, let me know how so I can avoid the same issues.

Crisillo, I agree. I can usually look at the ebay rating and tell if I'm going to have a problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.