Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An IC3 Club ride is scheduled for this Saturday at Indian Creek. Ride starts at 9 a.m. but see below for car pooling information. If you'd like to be added to the IC3 mailing list send me a private message.

Indian Creek Sedalia (Intermediate-Expert)

This is a great trail for intermediate and expert riders. To begin, riders can start with a rolling climb up a wide fire road. Once at the top there is a great single track decent back to the campground.
Intermediate and expert rides can take a single track that connects to the Roxborough loop. This is mainly a decent with a good long climb back to the campground.
Directions: From C470 head south on Sante Fe 9.8 miles to Sedalia. At the stop light turn right onto Highway 67, heading west. Go 10.9 miles to the Indian Creek Campground. There is a $4 fee per car to park at the campground. Carpooling is recommended. Meet at the RTD parking lot at Santa Fe and Mineral in the southeast corner at 8 AM.

Details: You will need a mountain bike, a helmet (required), riding gloves, and water. Ride leaders are provided for various riding abilities (intermediate and expert). If you have any questions, check out the website www.coloradoiccc.org or the blog at www.christiancycling.blogspot.com

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
I'm not Christian and am in no way going on this ride; but give them a chance to plan a ride folks.

·
"Oldfart from Wayback"
1,683 Posts
As I'm an Atheist, would you all beatch about a women's ride post?

How about a SS ride?

I don't care one way or another about their now repeated posts. Just get out and ride !!

·
Bad Andy
877 Posts
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one. Wife's outta town, and I gotta find something exciting for the kids to do! Probably a ride in Clear Creek County or something.
Maybe next time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.