Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
mtnboi68 said:
I'll commit to becoming a member of the 'Church of the Schweet Ride'.

I was going to mention something about being committed to your mom... ;)
Necrophiles have infiltrated MTBR!:eek:
Next thing you'll know there'll be *********!

I'll pray for you...

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Dave if you really want to ride in Heaven, call me.....

but please have a trail lined up in heaven cuz all I have in the usual hell crap. Did someone say Donner?

:(

(I am free this weekend though)

PS: Walker is hell for sure though so I'm not game for that mess.

·
Registered
76 Posts
At least on the atheist ride you won't be told how awful you are and made to feel guilty simply because you are brainwashed enough to accept the fiction that some dirty old men wrote in the desert 2000 years ago.

Nor will you be told on the atheist ride that a big white man in the sky is watching every move you make and that you'll burn in eternal fires of hell if you do something really bad....like look at a naked woman or lie to your boss.

Now that I got that off my chest, I will admit I'm actually an agnostic, not an atheist. I'm an agnostic because I'm humble enough to acknowledge we feable minded humans can't possibly know the real truth of our existence. Certainly the truth is nowhere to be found in that 2000 year old book. But it also cannot be found in the doctrine of those that deny any superior intelligence beyond humans.

OK, so where exactly is this ride again? :D

·
Old, stale, negative
800 Posts
I rode 2 loops at Walker today and am not coming for a group ride unless there's beer, a laid back atmosphere, and no talk of policraps or religion. Otherwise I'm down for suffering together.

·
Shattering Glass
705 Posts
Sorry, I'll be at the radical islamic fundamentalists hoedown on Saturday in the fort. In case the trail get wet from now til Saturday you most certainly can come last minute. You've got to try the nuclear curry..Allah Akhbar everyone

·
!Vamos, flaco!
1,364 Posts
How about a Buddhist ride? The trail's an illusion, so it might be hard to organize.

. . . a budda ride on the other hand . . . now people would show up for that. :D

·
!Vamos, flaco!
1,364 Posts
lidarman said:
Dave if you really want to ride in Heaven, call me.....

but please have a trail lined up in heaven cuz all I have in the usual hell crap. Did someone say Donner?

:(

(I am free this weekend though)

PS: Walker is hell for sure though so I'm not game for that mess.
You go to heaven for the weather, and hell for the company.

·
!Vamos, flaco!
1,364 Posts
timroz said:
What about Nihilists? Dude?
The nihlists just didn't believe in the fact that the ride would happen.

("Ve believe in nozing, Lebowski!")

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.