Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was just looking at Ebay and thought this was interesting. Doing a search for Turner brought up 17 items, only 7 are actual Turner bikes. The rest is assorted stuff like a Turner hat, Romic spring that would fit a Spot and some stickers. The interesting thing was there are 7 other non Turner bikes advertising themselves as (not Turners) doing a quick search for Ells or Intense didnt bring up anybody selling Turners and advertising them as (not Ells, not Intense)

Not to say that Turner owners are more honest or anything I just thought it was kinda interesting. I guess used Turner frames just sell fine all by themselves The reason I posted is because its not the first time I have noticed this on Ebay...besides its a slow Monday.

BTW,
If you are looking for something out of the ordinary take a gander at the FLUX in the SATAN SILVER color with special Fox RP'S SHOEK (Whatever the hell that is... :rolleyes: )

Ebay listings

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
To rtheir credit

CDtofer said:
BTW,
If you are looking for something out of the ordinary take a gander at the FLUX in the SATAN SILVER color with special Fox RP'S SHOEK (Whatever the hell that is... :rolleyes: )

The vendor does offer combined shipping, so I'm sure you can get a great deal on combined shipping of the Flux and the 1972 Ideal Shirley Temple doll that's been "played with".

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
I did that same search the other day and was rather suprised how few Turners are actually out there for sale. And the search feature does get suck when people embed other mfgr names to draw you in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.