Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
coming soon ?

That means 12th of never to Intense. I love Intense but they need to keep up with the other companies like Turner, Ellsworth, Santa Cruz, Yeti, Etc. When it comes to merchandise. We know they are busy designing and producing there bikes but we need shirts and gear NOW!! :thumbsup:

·
Rocket Scientist
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
C & D's Dad said:
That means 12th of never to Intense. I love Intense but they need to keep up with the other companies like Turner, Ellsworth, Santa Cruz, Yeti, Etc. When it comes to merchandise. We know they are busy designing and producing there bikes but we need shirts and gear NOW!! :thumbsup:
I always thought it was the 5th of never?!?!? :cornut:

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
C & D's Dad said:
C'mon Intense... we've been asking for jersey's and other crap to buy for a long time now. Isn't it just money in your pocket? I know I've seen similar threads for a couple of years now.....what gives? :rolleyes:

·
Dude, got any schwag?
848 Posts
Two weeks. The answer in the bike industry is always two weeks. In two weeks ask again and it'll be the same. Don't know the origin behind this factoid, but I have been in this industry a long time and that is the simple truth.

The good news is that Intense always makes Kick Ass hardware. So go buy some Sombrio, Republik, Fox, Oakley, Swobo, Five10, Ibex, etc. and go rip on your Intense Shred Machine!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.