Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for feedback and setups on the Intense Uzzi VPX. I am thinking of setting it up with a dual front ring and probably a single crown fork or maybe my old White Brothers DH3. I have read some reviews but not many and they have not been that helpful. All they do is praise the bike but there really should be some kind of drawbacks or objective points of view. Btw I ride an Intense M3, Specialized Enduro pro, and an old Specialized DHO.

·
Registered
361 Posts
dhbikerczar said:
I am looking for feedback and setups on the Intense Uzzi VPX. I am thinking of setting it up with a dual front ring and probably a single crown fork or maybe my old White Brothers DH3. I have read some reviews but not many and they have not been that helpful. All they do is praise the bike but there really should be some kind of drawbacks or objective points of view. Btw I ride an Intense M3, Specialized Enduro pro, and an old Specialized DHO.
PM kidwoo.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
.downhillfaster. said:
Check out the Intense forum...there is a VPX thread,
Doh! Didn't see forum, I just read the DH for the most part. I looked at several other sites for forums and reviews. I don't like to research much, I would rather ride but I don't want to buy a POS either. It seems that asking gets good responses.

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
dhbikerczar said:
Doh! Didn't see forum, I just read the DH for the most part. I looked at several other sites for forums and reviews. I don't like to research much, I would rather ride but I don't want to buy a POS either. It seems that asking gets good responses.
The uzzi is not a pos. M1s are. :D I got my uzzi based on geo numbers and the way the m3's suspension feels. They're pretty capable in just about anything. It won't be as stiff as your m3 but also won't feel as slack and biased towards the rear wheel, and you can most certainly climb comfortably on them. I've got fox van 36 on mine and I've ridden a lot of the same stuff I ride my dh bike on as well as some xc rides. I love it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.