Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to welcome 3 of the top frame makers in the world to the " 12 Hours Of Temecula" on November 15th at Vail Lake resort in Temecula, CA. Intense, Ellsworth, and Turner Bikes will all have a complete demo setup at the venue for our 3rd and final championship race of 2008. It is truly our pleasure to have these companies out with us and allowing our racers and spectators a chance to try some of the top bikes in the industry.
We will also have a bunch of other venders coming out to the event to support and show all the good stuff we missed from Interbike. Some of the other venders coming out will be:
- Siren Bicycles ( Brendan and Mary showcasing the new soft tail - The Song . Also a congrats to Mary for finishing the Tour Divide - You are a hero!)
- Vassago Cycles ( Donating a Steel frame Bandersnatch to be given away at the raffle)
- Hammer Nutrition ( taking care of all the nutrition needs for the race ) You guys Rock!!!
- Niterider lighting ( Always a pleasure to have the Niterider crew supporting our racers )
- Crankbrothers ( What can I say the best pedals Ive ever used )
- Ay Up ( One of the lightest brightest lights on the market )
- Pro Motion Sportswear ( Scratchy is the man!!! Pro motion is a major part of our series )
- Spinergy Wheels ( since the beginning Spinergy has supported our series & we appreciate the love )
- Nimbus Water ( The original RO water systems! Anthony you da man! )
- Intense tire co. , THE, VIgor Helmets ( Thanks Toby Henderson and Gman I appreciate your support)
and last but not least Cycopath Bike shop - support at the from our local shop has been crucial, Les you guys Rock!!!!!

For more info on the series check out:
www.12hrsoftemecula.com
[email protected]
SOCAL'S #1 ENDURANCE MTB EXPERIENCE
www.12hrsoftemecula.com

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Quick bump for the Intense demo at Vail Lake Nov 15th

Thanks to our local bike shop sponsor Cycopath Bike shop is going to be out at the "12 Hours Of Temecula" with full support for the riders. Cycopath is a full demo dealer for Intense! Thanks Cycopath for the cool flyer!
www.cycopath.com

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts