Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Compulsive Bike Builder
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put in my order for a Spider 29 frame today and discovered the intro has been delayed a few weeks, to like the first of August. Intense had planned to start welding up the first ones today. I got no details, but it seems the gang at Intense decided on some last minute frame tweeks. Oh well, I am in line, that is something. I will give more updates when I have them, perhaps someone from Intense will chime in with more info. BTW, this is no shill, I don't work at Intense or sell their stuff. I would even be eligible for any contest they ran where they gave away stuff.

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Update

DirtDad said:
I put in my order for a Spider 29 frame today and discovered the intro has been delayed a few weeks, to like the first of August. Intense had planned to start welding up the first ones today. I got no details, but it seems the gang at Intense decided on some last minute frame tweeks. Oh well, I am in line, that is something. I will give more updates when I have them, perhaps someone from Intense will chime in with more info. BTW, this is no shill, I don't work at Intense or sell their stuff. I would even be eligible for any contest they ran where they gave away stuff.
DD,

Thanks for the update.

but it seems the gang at Intense decided on some last minute frame tweeks.
:skep:

I wonder what they are:confused:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.