Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Re-friggin'-Lax!!!
630 Posts
Now about that HT angle...

JUST KIDDING, seriously that is an amazing looking ride! Thanks Intense for all of the updates!!

·
Demon Cleaner
783 Posts
Is it wrong to have pop ups looking at a bike?

And I don't mean from the website....darn that is one sweet looking ride. Put it away or us non-29ers will have to get one.

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
I'd be intersted to see where the rear wheel ends up when compressed 4". The XR rear tire is among the biggest we have right now, but not big by XC standards. Will it clear the seat tube when bottoming the damper?

Extremely hot looking bike. Like it was meant to be. Ride that baby! And indeed, ask for local 29" conaisseurs to throw a leg over it, and bring their own bikes for comparison. It may even save you trying another set of changes, although I can see that being the best fun of your "work"...

·
uh, uh...oh, i forget
1,039 Posts
i think some of you who have been "helpfully critiqueing" the intense should try to be a little less "helpful" becuase it seems in10'sguy is willing to listen, even when we are being cruel to be kind...check out the new wheelset, and reba. i say a big thanks and it's really cool to see proto's and get a glimpse of what goes on before a bike is on the sales floor. threads like this, fisherguy's "race" thread, and the JJ thread are really fascinating.

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
Aw, with such a short front centre and the way that downtube attached to the headtube...my six-pack is on it hitting. Surely they fix that for production. Although it really is RS's fault.While they fix it they can make a 45mm of 50mm offset version fo the Reva to ease designers making the bike as they prefer it.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oliver said:
How is the toe overlap? It looks kind of close to me, maybe slack the head angle a bit. On another note, that thing looks bad ass! thanks for jumping into the 29er market!
Toe overlap not a problem. I see your a fan of "The Doctor" here is a pic of my favorite MotoGp racer.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.