Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it goin. Just curious about this saddle that came on a used Intense 6.6 i purchased a while ago. I searched everywhere and couldn't find any info on it. I no longer use it on my new bike and wanted to sell it, but have no idea what they go for since i couldn't find any info on it. any info would be appreciated. Cheers.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice inconspicuous way of posting an ad. It's an old Intense seat - what else is there to know?
posting an ad "inconspicuously" was not my intention. i plan on putting it up in the classifieds as i have done with all my prior sales, but was just looking for info so that i can post a more thorough description and get an idea on how much to sell it for. maybe what year the saddle is, who made it (i heard SDG used to make prior intense saddles), etc. thanks...

·
GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
3,844 Posts
I think Velo makes pretty much everyone's saddles. For an ad you should just list it as "Intense Saddle w/ Ti Rails", no? If you wanna go the extra mile, measure the length and width. Cheers

·
Registered
577 Posts
That is an original Intense Spider saddle, we introduced those back in 2003 around the time we introduced the first VPP design the Spider XVP. It is made by Velo & is real leather & Ti rails. It has been replaced with a revised updated model.I still have a few of those I saved for the Intense museum some day along with the original Intense Impact stealth rubber shoes.

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
46,464 Posts
thanks jeff....exactly what i was looking for. now knowing its the OG spider saddle, i think i may have to reconsider selling it. thanks again for the help. cheers.
There were a ton of those sold and most are in the saddle heavens by now. If you think by holding on to it you are going to make mad cash some day, I highly doubt it. If you have no use for it go ahead and sell it for someone else to enjoy. I have a very similar saddle from Intense it was issued in 01' or 02' right before yours, and I'm still rocking it today. Believe me it looks much better on a bike instead of hanging on a wall or in a box stuffed under your bed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.