Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After my contact since 5 years at Intense left for a different job, I've been having a terrible time with email communications with "the new guy". Anybody know if they're having trouble with their email server? I get bounced emails, and their replies disappear if I use my regular email account, but don't when I use another. I have no problems with emails from other people, so I'm 99.99567% sure the problem isn't at my end.

Ole.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ole said:
After my contact since 5 years at Intense left for a different job, I've been having a terrible time with email communications with "the new guy". Anybody know if they're having trouble with their email server? I get bounced emails, and their replies disappear if I use my regular email account, but don't when I use another. I have no problems with emails from other people, so I'm 99.99567% sure the problem isn't at my end.

Ole.
I have sent about 3 ror 4 emails and have not had any replies. According to my mail server logs the e-mails were accepted by their server. Their mail server seems to be running an old version of sendmail... maybe it got hacked.

Jun 26 02:01:14 bingo sendmail[27737]: k5Q919cg027735: to=<[email protected]>, delay=00:00:05, xdelay=00:00:05, mailer=esmtp, pri=33892, relay=intensecycles.com. [206.130.119.236], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (k5Q91BQ12180 Message accepted for delivery)

I think I'll use the phone... hope that works. :confused:

-sus13

·
Registered
305 Posts
Ole said:
I've been having a terrible time with email communications...I'm 99.99567% sure the problem isn't at my end.
Ole.
I had a tough time just receiving an e-mail authorization (to buy) by e-mail & had to do the Fax thing...however Intense worked with me and faxed within 5 mins.

I'm 4 for 4 just calling and waiting through the options...Christos helped me, but all have been very helpful with a good vibe and coolness.

·
Less yappin, more Brappin
789 Posts
take a breath...

You have to remember that there are only a few people who work there and they probably have 100+ emails a day to sift through, prioritise, and reply to. As well as take phone calls, run around the shop and push paper. Its a small company doing business and supporting race teams worldwide.

Give them a call, its a lot harder to ignore a phone call than it is to not reply to an email. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Distributors

I'm aware of that they probably get a lot of email. But being the distributor for Norway, I've usually gotten a reply the same day. I called my man yesterday, and it seems matters have been resolved. He grabbed me a 6.6 Works right outta' the heat treatment oven, and put it still warm in the box! My customer couldn't be happier! I wonder if it will smell like freshly baked bread when he opens the box...

Ole.

·
Less yappin, more Brappin
789 Posts
Ole said:
I'm aware of that they probably get a lot of email. But being the distributor for Norway...

I wonder if it will smell like freshly baked bread when he opens the box...

Ole.
Whoops,
Yea I guess it would make more sense for a distributor to have priority. ;)

Hopefully is doesnt smell like freshly baked Danishes when you open the box :smilewinkgrin:

·
Registered
412 Posts
geoffss said:
You have to remember that there are only a few people who work there and they probably have 100+ emails a day to sift through, prioritise, and reply to. As well as take phone calls, run around the shop and push paper. Its a small company doing business and supporting race teams worldwide.

Give them a call, its a lot harder to ignore a phone call than it is to not reply to an email. :thumbsup:
Well the phone is certainly mightier than the e-mail. I just spoke with Christos on the phone and he's hooking me up with the long awaited rear shock for my 5.5 frame. This squeaky wheel has been greased with an RP23. :D

-sus13

·
pb2
294 Posts
I started a thread with them last week to do with the 6.6 geometry, the longest dely was about 18 hours, one email got a reply within the hour and the info I got was very useful so top marks from to Brenden at Intense

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.