Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ride
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Intense crew got wind of our Lyons area Tuesday night rides and is bringing the demo trailer out for next week's ride. The truck will pull in to the shop (138 Main, Lyons) between 4:30pm and 5pm. We'll be driving to the trailhead from the shop here, leaving around 5:30pm.

The ride will be out of Peaceful Valley for those familiar with the area - heading west up Middle St Vrain jeep road and down the Buchannan Pass singletrack. This will be a great ride to put a bike thru the paces.

2 of the new unnamed trailbikes will reportedly be there - both mediums. Come on out! Food and beers later at Oskar Blues

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
C & D's Dad said:
Well since nobody seemed to show up to the Demo here in Southern Cal. I'm sure Colorado will show up and give us some much needed info on the new bikes.:D
count on it... :thumbsup:

dave, save me a M, will ya'?

i'll be there at noon if i have to.

:D

·
Intencents
3 Posts
Trailbike...Tracer will be there

I rode one of the new Tracer trail bikes at Deer Valley today (sweet XTR build)...great upgrade to the 5.5. They said they are on the way to CO next week.

·
Registered
13,179 Posts
intencents said:
I rode one of the new Tracer trail bikes at Deer Valley today (sweet XTR build)...great upgrade to the 5.5. They said they are on the way to CO next week.
Care to share any more details on you impressions? Lateral stiffness. Small bump plushness. Pedal kickback. What fork was on the bike you rode. Was it in 6 inch or 5.5 mode? Thanks.

Do you know where I can get a schedule of their demo tour? Are they going to be in Park City again tomorrow? I can't seem to see it on the Intense site.

·
ride
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Krob, I don't think there's going to be a demo tour per se. The Colorado rep is going to Park City, snatching the trailer, driving it around the front range for a bit, then heading back out to CA for their sales meeting.

Start driving now, you can stay on my couch :)

·
ride
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still on for tomorrow for anyone interested in taking an Intense somewhere other than a county park trail. We'll be bypassing Mid St Vrain/Buchanan Pass, though. I went up yesterday. Conditions were great, but the typical muddy spots at the top were a bit muddier than usual. Out of respect for the Intense crew, we're going to keep the bikes as dry and clean as we can.

Meet up at the shop by 5 if you want to check out a bike. We leave at 5:30, still heading up to the Peaceful Valley universe. It'll still be a tough and technical ride, though, so you can get a real feel for the bikes.

And I just heard - the new adjustable 5.5"-6" bike will be called the Tracer VP. :)

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
ignazjr said:
And I just heard - the new adjustable 5.5"-6" bike will be called the Tracer VP. :)
:cryin:
as a horst-link Tracer owner, i appreciate the homage...
but as someone-who-wanted-to-win-a-new-bike i'm terribly disappointed!

(;))

can't wait to ride it tomorrow.
:rockon:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.