Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday afternoon Intense factory had to be evacuated for a raging brush fire in the hills above our business park. I grabbed my camera an headed up the hill to see what was up.
It was a bit more involved than I imagined and at one point was hiding behind a street sign to shield from the embers blowing when a fire storm erupted, this is when I decided to get the hell out. The local firefighters did a great job and had it under control & out in several hours. The main problem was the high winds blowing down the hill and into our area.
Everything worked out fine and now our hill is charcoal black.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Another reminder of the dangers we face living in Southern California. Kinda reminds me of the fires in San Diego a couple of years ago, scary times! Glad to hear that everything is ok.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I hope everybody are save now. Even if it’s always sad to see fire destroying nature (we knows that in the south of France), the main thing is nobody is wounded and the houses and work places are saved.
Courage, L

·
Registered
777 Posts
I am glad you guys are ok. Jeff, if your company was down here-East Coast. The non stop rain we been having- would have put the fire out. LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Wow! Glad everyone and everything at Intense is still okay but also blown away by the photos. Jeff you are a very talented guy -- and I love my new Uzzi (unabashed apple polishing) :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts