Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,848 Posts
gkler said:
Yep, that was well written, I thought. I've got my Lyrik with Mission Control, and it's a rocking good fork.

I've yet to use the Floodgate/Lockout types stuff, but the low and high compression adjustments make a noticeable difference. That combined with a much wider range of rebound adjustment than I'll ever use gives a ton of stuff to use to fine tune the ride and feel of the fork.

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
SCUBAPRO said:
Why do you say that? Please explain. Do you own a Mission Control equiped fork?
I think he was referring to the design of the WEBsite the article appears on, not the design of the damper itself.

I spent a day on a Totem coil in Moab and could not discern any effect from the high speed compression damper at all, from one end of the range to the other. This seemed ironic since it is the highlight of the Mission Control (what seperates it from Motion Control anyway) is the independent high-speed shim stack damper. (?)

·
Amphibious Technologies
3,472 Posts
tscheezy said:
I think he was referring to the design of the WEBsite the article appears on, not the design of the damper itself.
Ah, my bad, revisions made.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.