Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Dusty Bottoms said:
You're right, he really does need to do something with that hair style. :eekster:
No comment on the trendy glasses?

BTW, his dynamometer needs to be censored...it's getting me aroused. It looks on the edge of squirting oil!

(being an engineer type myself, I laughed at his used of the word x-ray as a layman's word for "mechanical characteristics" of a shock)

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Why did he waste all that money on gizmos? Anything he would want to know about suspension, he could learn here at this website.
I'll leave that one alone.

Screw the helmet! When can the rest of us mortals get the Pushed Lyrik and Roco? I like my Lyrik, but I know a few things I'd like to get tweaked.
Lyrik will be a bit, but expect the ROCO annoucement next week.

Darren, can any of the gizmos in command central analyze why you keep falling?
Should we start talking about your shoulders now....or maybe another time:p

·
Homer's problem child
1,320 Posts
PUSHIND said:
Lyrik will be a bit, but expect the ROCO annoucement next week.
I hope Push has a line on 7.875" x 2.25" Roco Airs, cause no one else seems to have them or know when to expect them. I'm pretty sure I've already requested a place in line for one of those with your tune once you finally announce it and can actually get the shocks.

On the Lyrik I only have one question, will bottom out performace be one of the features you can tune? If so I'll continue to wait.

Thanks,
B

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
lidarman said:
....and the pushed sticker adds extra pleasure.
unfortunately, rich, this is where yer wrong. in the re-design, the sticker has been moved to the obvious end of the device constituting only half of the directions. the name of the company will be changed and updated stickers are on order from jnc as we speak but im sworn to secrecy and can not to prematurely release the new logos content.

·
King of vegetarians
721 Posts
cactuscorn said:
unfortunately, rich, this is where yer wrong. in the re-design, the sticker has been moved to the obvious end of the device constituting only half of the directions. the name of the company will be changed and updated stickers are on order from jnc as we speak but im sworn to secrecy and can not to prematurely release the new logos content.
Spy leak concept advertisement for the new pushed vibrator AKA "Dongpocalypse",exclusively available at Mistor`s.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.