Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
rollin
2,646 Posts
yup, they suck. at 3 1/2 months, i'm still waiting for my broken tibia plateau to get better...and i'm still missing an ACL.:madman: :madmax: :madman: :madmax: :madman: :madmax: :madman: :madmax: :madmax: :madmax:

·
Bum Buzzer
1,992 Posts
I have alot of duct tape and aleve (and a secret cache of Vicodin ES and Percocet!)

Iva had some injuries -- I stayed away from Doc -- I dont wanna know.

Although my mishapen hand is problematic sometimes.....

·
Registered
290 Posts
Old injury as a kid returned as arthritis as an adult

When the swelling and pain started forcing me off the bike it was time to get it fixed. 32 days since I have been on my bike. Tomorrow the doctor will tell me when I can get back in the saddle. Injurys are no fun. The wife and co-workers tell me I am starting to loose it.

Attachments

·
pwn3rator
3,640 Posts
yeah, on monday at waterpolo my buddy (a goalie) blocked a shot and broke his little finger into two peices, and the top peice was next to the bottom peice for about a quarter inch. then the coach set the bone for him and sent him home...

·
Registered
834 Posts
oh man that sucks....
pinky injuries freak my out.... casue one time i was pulling catails out of a swamp and it slipped through my finger and cut it and i could like see the bone and i had to get this crap surgery to sew the nerves and all this shart yea ....
heal up soon man

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
scabrider said:
yeah, on monday at waterpolo my buddy (a goalie) blocked a shot and broke his little finger into two peices, and the top peice was next to the bottom peice for about a quarter inch. then the coach set the bone for him and sent him home...
see without pain medicine too.......I was playing football and got a big cut...they stitched me up on the side linew and I only missed 3 lays......no pain killer at all

·
pwn3rator
3,640 Posts
one time i hit a window and it cut through the tendons of my middle and ring fingers on my left hand, had surgery, couldn't ride all summer. then one time i snagged my left ring finger on a tree and snapped it, but i rode all day anyway...

·
Registered
234 Posts
GAWD those x-rays make me ill, hope you dudes get better soon.

As for me, I was doing trail work on a steep slope 2 days ago and felt/heard a POP........Ortho says I tore my upper calf muscle. I didn't even get to ride the trail, just hopped to the car and hospital....waaaaaaaaaa down for 6-8 weeks.

·
Trying a little
1,781 Posts
15 broken bones in 15 separate unrelated incidents over 30 yrs

1. toe
2. l.ankle
3. r.ankle
4. l.leg
5. r.leg
6. l.leg (different location)
7. r.kneecap
8. l.wrist
9. r.wrist
10. l.wrist again (different bone)
11. l.wrist again (different bone)
12. r.collarbone
13. r.collarbone (same place 6mths later)
14. finger
15. cracked skull

never had any hardware put in me. maybe that's my problem.
anyway get better to the original poster be strong.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.