Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it hasn't come in yet... but it'll be here Monday. Depending on how this bike rides, I might be getting rid of the Stumpjumper and running only one AM bike. Otherwise, I'll keep both bikes and select from the deck depending on the trail.

The preview...

And Joe and Rick, I've been on one of the bikes every day since our wintery ride last weekend. Nexttime I get the opprotunity to ride with you guys, I won't be a holdup. Oh yeah, i've actually been eating meals too. ;-)

·
I think I can.
1,242 Posts
Your too funny, I can't keep up with you on any climb.

I was just wondering if you were thinking about riding, knowing you last ride made you angry and now your putting on your spring legs in January, enough already it's still winter.

rroeder and I have been doing the incline once a week, something your interested in?

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JOEMTBR COLORADO said:
rroeder and I have been doing the incline once a week, something your interested in?
Most definitely. I love to hate that hill.

You know the number. Nexttime you guys go seaking lung and leg abuse, give me a ring.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Nickle said:
Nexttime you guys go seaking lung and leg abuse, give me a ring.
Only if you promise to keep up this time :lol: Like Joe said, you usually drop our sorry arses going up hills, I got a feeling it had more do with lack of energy or the dreaded "bonk" than lack of riding.

Nice rig! perfect Palmer bike, is it 6" travel?

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rroeder said:
Only if you promise to keep up this time :lol: Like Joe said, you usually drop our sorry arses going up hills, I got a feeling it had more do with lack of energy or the dreaded "bonk" than lack of riding.
Yeah, I'm not doing that again. Pretty poor planning on my part.

rroeder said:
Nice rig! perfect Palmer bike, is it 6" travel?
Thank you. I think it will be too. 150/120 F/R split.

·
Inflexable...
1,901 Posts
Nice ride! Transition. I looked them up when you asked about them and they seemed top notch. Five flaming chillis across the board for the Preston...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.