Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Photos are in the process of going up. In the meantime, here's a couple teasers for you.

The one on the berm is at some jumps we found on the way back to the hotel.

More to come soon.

:)

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ianjenn said:
YEAH NICE. It is 4 am? Hello? Anyway you make it to the DJs or not?
Ian, Do you not read your pm's? ;) Yes - 4 am...I edited photos all night and still have a couple thousand to go. The dirt jumps were a blast! That's where the berm photo came from. Hey, I need your email address - I had a catastrophic computer failure and lost all my contacts.

:~)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dogonfr said:
How did Mouse do :confused::confused: He's been quiet like a church mouse around here. :cornut:
Hey dogonfr, how are you? Mouse had kind of a rough start on the forums and decided to take a break. Plus he went to his Dad's house for a month right after school got out.

He did well, considering he hadn't ridden in a month - his time was 2:35.5 and he placed 8th. Not bad considering...

Were you guys there? I didn't see you... :shocked:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haromtnbiker said:
Is Infineion the same thing as Sonoma?

I thought Sonoma was gonna host the national championship?
Yes it was the National Championship - the Infineon Raceway is in Sonoma. Sorry for the confusion!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
What kind of Camera/lens are you running thoes are awesome shots!

Personaly all i have is a Sony Cybershot H1 eh its ok, wish I would have saved up the extra 2 hundred for a canon rebel

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
PhotoMom said:
Hey dogonfr, how are you? Mouse had kind of a rough start on the forums and decided to take a break. Plus he went to his Dad's house for a month right after school got out.

He did well, considering he hadn't ridden in a month - his time was 2:35.5 and he placed 8th. Not bad considering...

Were you guys there? I didn't see you... :shocked:
Sorry had to miss out, had to attend a family related wedding. Great time also. Ya im shure you talked to Mouse & explained the drama that goes on around here but i'd lay odds he was pretty bumbed about some responses. Keep telling him to keep responding & posting, most of these people dont remember being his age. Stay cool MoM!! :cornut: :) :D

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
f0ggy said:
What kind of Camera/lens are you running thoes are awesome shots!

Personaly all i have is a Sony Cybershot H1 eh its ok, wish I would have saved up the extra 2 hundred for a canon rebel
F0ggy,

I like to play with the big heavy guns :smilewinkgrin: - here's a photo my shooting partner Mike McChesney grabbed of my camera when we were shooting a football game.

PhotoMom

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ebfreerider510 said:
hey photomom i think i saw you, and i definetly saw mouse!!! i yelled GO MOUSE extremely loud with the hope that it was him. glad it was:thumbsup:
Yay! Mouse needs all the encouragement he can get! Thanks for that. My hair is kinda bright so I'm hard to miss. Next time, come up and say hi!

PhotoMom

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Some More

Okay, here's some more photos for you guys to look at....

Attachments

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
dogonfr said:
:eekster: pantpanthubahubahubapantpantpantrowzerzz Dang MoM your badddddd :p
I'll second that ! and raise you two more pant pant

Your pics are always so awesome , great job mom !!

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
PhotoMom said:
F0ggy,

I like to play with the big heavy guns :smilewinkgrin: - here's a photo my shooting partner Mike McChesney grabbed of my camera when we were shooting a football game.

PhotoMom
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....ye be mine.......arrr be takin what I be findin'.........arrrr I just be wakin up..........

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.