Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ... sorry if this looks like a double post, but I thought it would be easier to keep separate threads for the 2 different destinations.

I'll be riding in the Hurricane area in about a week's time and was wondering if anyone can recommend a few places to stay over night.

The price range I'm looking at is 50-60 USD (or less) and the only requirements I have are a clean, comfortable bed and clean washroom facilities. Accomodations can be anything from a cabin (at a campground), to motel and/or hotel.

I'll be staying 2 nights and it will be on the weekend. Your suggestions and/or experiences are appreciated.

Thanks,
M.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
If you want real cheap lodging there is the Dixie Hostel. They do have some private rooms, but share a bath. I haven't stayed there so I can't vouch for what it's like.

WELCOME TO THE DIXIE HOSTEL

I used to stay at the Rodeway Inn, but prices have jumped up a bit and wasn't as clean as it used to be last time I stayed there. Maybe check the Travel Lodge.

Motel 6 in St. George is reasonable, usually pretty clean, and only about 15 minutes drive from Hurricane. That might be your best bet if you don't want to stay in the hostel and don't mind driving just a bit further.

·
Really I am that slow
3,778 Posts
If you want real cheap lodging there is the Dixie Hostel. They do have some private rooms, but share a bath. I haven't stayed there so I can't vouch for what it's like.

WELCOME TO THE DIXIE HOSTEL

I used to stay at the Rodeway Inn, but prices have jumped up a bit and wasn't as clean as it used to be last time I stayed there. Maybe check the Travel Lodge.

Motel 6 in St. George is reasonable, usually pretty clean, and only about 15 minutes drive from Hurricane. That might be your best bet if you don't want to stay in the hostel and don't mind driving just a bit further.
The dixie hostel isn't in biz any longer...

there are a few motels in town but they jack the rates up on the weekends

some real cheap motels in StG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.