Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im fairly certain i am going to buy the industry nine DH set. It looks so flippin sweet with the gold spokes. Outside of the bling factor they are suposed to be extremely strong wheels.

has anyone here ever riden them. If so how do u like them?
 

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
Joined
·
2,664 Posts
Haven't ridden them, but when I get the cash, I'm gettin a set for SURE. Those are without a doubt the dopest wheels ever, the one piece spoke thing is brilliant and SUPER clean looking. I want to do gold hubs w/ gold spokes and black rims.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
coma13 said:
Haven't ridden them, but when I get the cash, I'm gettin a set for SURE. Those are without a doubt the dopest wheels ever, the one piece spoke thing is brilliant and SUPER clean looking. I want to do gold hubs w/ gold spokes and black rims.
for sure dude, i cant wait till i get them, the wait time will be like 2-8 weeks so i hear but well worth it!
and coma, lets ride after i get my wheels. Cause right now im gonna put my wheels back on my hardtail cause i miss doin the urban assualt and so my big-boy bike wont be seeing any action until the wheels come in.
 

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
Joined
·
2,664 Posts
ilikepinkbikes said:
for sure dude, i cant wait till i get them, the wait time will be like 2-8 weeks so i hear but well worth it!
and coma, lets ride after i get my wheels. Cause right now im gonna put my wheels back on my hardtail cause i miss doin the urban assualt and so my big-boy bike wont be seeing any action until the wheels come in.
Well scratch my plans of seeing if you wanted to ride Ted Weezy on Sunday, hahahaha.
 

·
kona-tize me captain
Joined
·
3,117 Posts
up until now i had never heard of that company/ those wheels. but now that i see them i regret gettin my trailpimps i want those bad boys. gold one peice spokes, thats not bling bling, thats bling blow! how much they selling for
 

·
Former Ninja
Joined
·
427 Posts
any online places that sell em? or am i missing some place on their website where there is a phone number or somthing?


HOW MUCH!!!?! :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahahahah....ted weezy...hahaha

yo i can still ride but my tires and wheels are just ubber shitty right now. But im definately game for a ride cause i havnt been on my big-boy bike in about a month or so. Its just been a bunch of roda biking lately. But i think i am working sunday morning actually.

what about this friday, i dont have school and dont work till about 5 so i think some good gnarling can be done
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
42,988 Posts
very bright or bling rims are dumb when riding the not so legal trails....just get spotted faster
 

·
East Coast Style
Joined
·
1,373 Posts
ive heard a full wheelset is going to be close to 800 dollars. dont know if thats true, just what a friend told me. I like em, and if I had the money maybe id buy a pair, but I dont, heh.
 

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
Joined
·
2,664 Posts
ilikepinkbikes said:
hahahahah....ted weezy...hahaha

yo i can still ride but my tires and wheels are just ubber shitty right now. But im definately game for a ride cause i havnt been on my big-boy bike in about a month or so. Its just been a bunch of roda biking lately. But i think i am working sunday morning actually.

what about this friday, i dont have school and dont work till about 5 so i think some good gnarling can be done

It's a possiblity... I have to try and get in touch w/ the guys I was gonna ride w/ and see if they're down for Friday. I have to be at second thanksgiving with my parents at about mid-day so it'd have to be early. I'll call you this evening and tell you whats going down.

That spot is super sick man, thanks for tipping me off. I've been riding it w/ the dudes from amazon bikes, Vic, Brandon, Ed, Andy, Brad and all them. The first time I rode there was a 61 year old guy in our group, it was gnarly, and then John Cowan jumped in our shuttle last time we were up there, I didn't see much of him once we hit the trail though, hahaha.
 

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
Joined
·
2,664 Posts
philw86 said:
any online places that sell em? or am i missing some place on their website where there is a phone number or somthing?


HOW MUCH!!!?! :(
Enduro Wheelset is $525, FR/DH wheelset is $850.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,523 Posts
how well would the enduro line hold up to light freeride/ some downhill? how much are they? they look really nice, i want to get them, but where? also one more question, are the enduro ones 32 or 36 spoke?
 

·
Feeding your addiction
Joined
·
2,648 Posts

·
Feeding your addiction
Joined
·
2,648 Posts
philw86 said:
any online places that sell em? or am i missing some place on their website where there is a phone number or somthing?


HOW MUCH!!!?! :(
I sell them. Prices are in the $800-$900 range. Their phone # is 828-210-5113, or you can call me at 970-669-7960 and I can give you info also (or email me at [email protected]).
Larry Mettler
http://www.mtnhighcyclery.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
coma13 said:
It's a possiblity... I have to try and get in touch w/ the guys I was gonna ride w/ and see if they're down for Friday. I have to be at second thanksgiving with my parents at about mid-day so it'd have to be early. I'll call you this evening and tell you whats going down.

That spot is super sick man, thanks for tipping me off. I've been riding it w/ the dudes from amazon bikes, Vic, Brandon, Ed, Andy, Brad and all them. The first time I rode there was a 61 year old guy in our group, it was gnarly, and then John Cowan jumped in our shuttle last time we were up there, I didn't see much of him once we hit the trail though, hahaha.
holy crap, that spot really took off ehh? and my pleasure for the info. i need to invest in a full face helmet soon cuase uhh...as of now, i dont have one.

and about those wheels, riding elegal trails would probably be much less severe cause people will think ur from the future and wont want to bug u about it. thats my 2 cents
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,902 Posts
JBsoxB said:
but the availibility.
You just read stuff and repeat it...

They are good guys and Im sure would be happy to include extra spokes when purchased... If not im sure they will be in the 2006 BTI and your shop can order them easy...
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top