Pokagon
Potato Creek
Tippecanoe River

Tuesday June 27th 2006
Franke Park Pavilion 1
3411 Sherman Blvd
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.

Link: http://www.in.gov/serv/presscal?PF=dnr&Clist=11&Elist=86632

The DNR is hosting a series of Open Houses, "which will give state residents unable to the Indiana Trails Summit a chance to provide input."

“After attending the statewide trails meeting, I'm a little afraid that mountain bikers, hikers, and off-road trails in general are going to be mostly left out of the plan. We need to mobilize the troops for these upcoming open house meetings. It would be especially impactful if we were able to get 50-100 people at the Fort Ben meeting next Thursday. These open houses will matter as it relates to DNR trail policy in the future.”, Jonathan Juillerat, Central Indiana IMBA Rep.

Now is the time to stand up and politely, and eloquently, present our position for greater access to DNR properties! Simply put - Those who make the meetings help shape policy. Mountain biking in Northern Indiana will greatly benefit from YOUR involvement.

This is the ONLY meeting in Northern Indiana!

James Grünenberg
Hoosier Mountain Bike Association - Northern Regional Representative
President Northern Indiana Mountain Bike Association
[email protected]

·
MTB Rider
3,007 Posts
Potato Creek ...

I thought the Potato Creek project was a greenlight. No need to worry about the others till the job is finished at Potato. Let me know when the workdays are.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts