Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
91 Posts
Great... you already provide lousy service in Chino... just down the street. And will your a-hole arrogant owner be stopping by to talk down to all the lowly riders who happen into the store... mah, I'll take another Performance over this place.

And yep, got an axe to grind from many poor expierances with retard wrenches and shady sales flakes.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I have bought 1 mtn-bike and several other parts and clothes from the San Dimas and Pasadena stores. They have a large inventory and pass down the savings. As for wrenches working on your bike that's like asking where to take your car. You need to do it yourself or have a guy. As for salemen,you should not go into any bike shop without doing your homework and know what you need and about how much it cost in 2010.

·
Banned
91 Posts
Well here's the deal… I dropped a significant chunk o' change on a road bike that, after being prepped for delivery to customer had the chain dragging on the front derailleur and the front brake pads rubbed the rim… so I took it back, three times. Easy stuff I could have fixed, and ultimately did, but after spending the coin I did I wanted the shop to send the bike to me in good working order. Never happened… the asshat who worked on the brake pad issues thought he had a solution by only closing the brake spring halfway… asshat

Two months later I go looking for a mtn bike and they don't have it but will get with the manufacturer and let me know. After I had to call them three times (after spending good $$ on a road bike mind you) I spent my $$ elsewhere. And on more than one occasion Lord Ass, the owner, would badmouth customers in front of me.

Yeah, I know I have choices, and that's why I go elsewhere now. But I have earned the right to forewarn others about these clowns. I DO hope that your experience is different…

Check out the reviews on this site: http://bikeshops.mtbr.com/cat/unite...rnia-la-area/bikeshop/PRD_371119_6222crx.aspx

Seems other store locations are better

·
Registered
1 Posts
Incycle's customer service and Rancho coming soon.

Hello everyone,

Idrivefun, I would like to thank you for your honesty, and appologize for Incycle letting you down I do not like to hear this, but understand it is necessary for us to get better. Incycle does guarentee all of our work and bicycles that you purchase or bring in for service. I do understand that people and you are busy and this is a inconvience for this we/Incycle try our best to make each situation correct. In your case as I don't know the whole situation I really just want to appologize to you. Bad service is not our policy and we/Incycle take this very seriously. The store mentioned has been made aware of this and shown how horrible this experience has been for you. I cannot promise that we may be perfect all the time, but we do continue to be the best we may be. I am so sorry for your experience and if you would like to call me directly at San Dimas I would further talk with you and do my best to regain your faith in our stores.
We/Incycle are opening a store in Rancho Cucamonga Ca expected opening day is Feb 15th, we have been trying for years to get out to Rancho and finally found a location that suits us and our customers nicely.
I would like to thank all of our customers for the continued support and continued business... Thank you Mark (owner/operator/ fellow cyclist).

·
Registered
200 Posts
Mark,

I also have had a bad experience with your San Dimas Store, some of your employees are rude! I understand they are experienced but don't need make a customer feel they don't know anything. Incycle has just lost another customer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Incycle

Hi 04silverex
Once again I am real sorry for your bad experience at San Dimas, we really do try to make everyone feel welcome and help them with all their bicycle needs. That is what is taught to us as employees,I being a manager at San Dimas do not like hearing this. If you can please give us a shot I can help you personally. I promise the owners do not like to hear of us losing customers, especially due to something so easy as customer service. Please feel free to call me with any issues. We try to better ourselves and grow from the good and the bad, so thank you for your honesty.
Lala

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Incycle Rancho Grand Opening

Friday, March 5th

Doors Open at 5PM.

Incycle Bicycles, LA County's number one bike shop, is opening their fourth location and you're invited to attend the grand opening party for a night of celebration, Incycle style.

Special guest appearances by Tinker Juarez, Rahsaan Bahati, Mirinda Carfrae, and many more special invites, this will be a grand opening party to remember.

* Just added, Sho-Air/Specialized pro rider Sid Taberlay. All the pro's will be signing autographs, talking bikes/training and just hanging out.

Appetizers and beverages will be served and there will be raffle drawings for great gifts and prizes. The raffle tickets can be bought right now at any of our current three locations. Each ticket cost 3 dollars and you can buy as many as you'd like. You do not have to be present at the Grand Opening to win your prize.

* Prizes include bikes and product donated buy our vendors; Specialized, Canondale, Electra, & KHS.

All proceeds from the raffle drawings will go to the Bahati Foundation and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Bring your family and friends to help break in the new Incycle Bicycles, located in beautiful Rancho Cucamonga.

Incycle Rancho
9110 Foothill Bld
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
909-483-1991

Located in the OSH shopping Center on Foothill Blvd just east of Vineyard.

http://incycle.com

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.