1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Any pricing available as yet?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I was really hoping for the ZS44 mm headtube instead of V-brake bosses...
Way more useful with bunch of forks coming out with tapered steerer only.

·
Rides like wrecking ball
1,122 Posts
Sweet! I'm sad to not see the color matched steel forks though???

·
Rides like wrecking ball
1,122 Posts
Because there is no 29" steel fork availiable?;)

Why not sell a steel frame/fork set like other manufacturers do?
x2

They were selling for like 80 bucks so they had to cost nothing to produce, the development work was all done, etc. Just make some more and send them off to paint with the frames.

I was planning out a sweet budget friendly "segmented bike" purely for aesthetics - Inbred's wishbone seat stays, Inbred wishbone fork, Groovy Luv bar. All color matched. Yeah, just "fluff" but it was looking really sweet in my head, LOL.

·
Registered
183 Posts
so these are all sold out already?

Did I read correctly on the FB page that there will be more available soon?

·
Registered
252 Posts
The batch after next won't have swapouts. I have reverted to slot dropouts, or vertical dropouts. Colours are back to white and some others. Will check my files.
So, there will be two models of Inbred, like Niner MCR/SIR or Singular Swift before 2009 (blue and red one) ?
Will they have ZS44 headtube (already asked this one back in July, hoping for some kind of answer this time).

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Can't for the life of me figure why they would stick to the old headtube instead of using 44m ZS :???: Other than that looks like a nice frame, interesting until that fact is noted, then it just slides away into oblivion for me and I'm sure loads of others :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts