Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Vegas for a couple of months for work, I've shipped my Stumpy from Denver. I'm looking for some peeps to ride with, would like to explore Bootleg Canyon if there is a group I could join. PM me if you've got room in your group. Two weeks ago I rode Bears Best, 3 Mile Smile, Dead Horse Loop, Ducky, Latenight Trail and Blue Diamond Loop. Looking to check out Bootleg Canyon this wknd. I've got night lights so hoping to get a night ride in as well.

Thx.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm in Vegas for a couple of months for work, I've shipped my Stumpy from Denver. I'm looking for some peeps to ride with, would like to explore Bootleg Canyon if there is a group I could join. PM me if you've got room in your group. Two weeks ago I rode Bears Best, 3 Mile Smile, Dead Horse Loop, Ducky, Latenight Trail and Blue Diamond Loop. Looking to check out Bootleg Canyon this wknd. I've got night lights so hoping to get a night ride in as well.

Thx.
what's your schedule like? we usually have a friday early morning ride (6-7am) every week somewhere around the valley

if you're on facebook, look up the group "LV-MTB" and we can update you

scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.