Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When work and life pile up, what's the best thing you can do?.....Go on a bike trip, back to the mountain, back to see old friends, and back to soak in the energy of Northern NM. I guess mandatory furlough can be turned into a good thing.

1. leaving the valley.
2. not this time Elden.
3. open road.
4. poor place for a parking lot.
5. Bienvenido.
6. my old backyard mountain.
7. Bike of many uses.
8. start of why i'm here.
9. sometimes it's just about the trail.
10. Off to Taos.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pixels

a few more pictures.

Attachments

·
ride
5,274 Posts
Sweet! Looks a lot like South Boundary. That's a great neck of the woods to get back to.

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,161 Posts
Man nice stuff! Some really good exposure for those shots in the woods. Im really missing riding in the trees now.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Great pics.

I'm surprised that I don't see more of them from SF. I'm going to guess that you had alternate plans other than Big T, but got some weather?

·
pedaller
2,400 Posts
chongoman said:
Nice shots.
I may need to requesst your NM guide services sometime. Looks like I need to ride there.
+1 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
chongoman said:
Nice shots.
I may need to requesst your NM guide services sometime. Looks like I need to ride there.
Any time Bob and Noel. I love road trips with friends! I've been a few places in CO too that are on my short list.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Evil Patrick said:
Be
You
Tea
Full

('cept that first pic!) :D
I know that the first picture is your new wallpaper. you don't have to anounce it to the world. =)

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ignazjr said:
Sweet! Looks a lot like South Boundary. That's a great neck of the woods to get back to.

looks like SBT, because it is. we did a new acess point to the trail. Brutal climb for this near sea level dweller, but so worth it. only 20 min shuttle!

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Redmon said:
Man nice stuff! Some really good exposure for those shots in the woods. Im really missing riding in the trees now.
thanks.

head north! the trees are great in the mountains of the west right now. all the moisture has really greened things up!

·
ride like a girl
620 Posts
Green indeed! Can't wait to hit some more high country stuff up here...but then I'll be back in NM next week and July! Gotta love bouncing between the two states...

Great pix! Aspens are my favorites...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
crd said:
Green indeed! Can't wait to hit some more high country stuff up here...but then I'll be back in NM next week and July! Gotta love bouncing between the two states...

Great pix! Aspens are my favorites...:thumbsup:
Thx.

Re Aspens: mine too especally when they turn colors other than gold.

you have pick two nice places to live.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts