Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

What experience do you have with WSC24 / Stuart Dorland?

• Yes, watch out, i've been screwed also!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've been lucky, good reviews still.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Never attended a race by Stewart Dorland.

Votes: 2 33.3%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmm...pretty funny how I ask a related question to an event (history) to be called a "thread hi-jacker". Well, in classic form he continued by following-up in an instant message. The exchange below. Just be forwarned, Stewart is not a fair and honest individual to deal with, and obviously cannot honestly recall events...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsc24
give it a rest bart
Bart you really need to give it a rest, your never happy with us regardless if it's a $5 charge to your wife which was refunded or this issue regarding WSC 2004. A year in which we had just come out of bankruptcy... no video was ever produced. You have been told this over and over. GIAR

Nothing we ever do or say will awaken you from your reality... thanks for all the positive energy sent out in the universe. ps you should get your facts correct but then again you would rather bash that contribute in the positive way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwellisley
Re: give it a rest bart
WOW, amazing i got such a quick response from such a BUSY group. there was a video, as it was showed to us...don't even recall a $5 charge...i guess i made quite the impression, as you did with stiffin people by changin a race date/venue (i think in CA)...curious how that worked out for ya?!

amazing how i become the issue, when we were told that it would be an option...to later, after being led on when briefly askin for an update IN PERSON at yet another event, being pushed-off and told to get lost, eh!?

prob why a good majority of the riders have not returned to an event...just sayin....

thanks for nothin...good luck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that whoever attends his races gets what they pay for and have a great event. Just want to warn those who do not know Stewart that he has been known to stiff people in numerous ways. It even led to the development of numerous lawsuit talks. One, which I do not know the results of, was a group that was stiffed when he changed a race date. Those attending were out plane tickets and other costs and it was also noted they would not get a refund for their entry, but instead that it would be applied to another event if they could not make it. One lawsuit even caused the changing of his business name, and then he filed bankruptcy.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Troll

Wow, can you say Troll?

Was the point of starting this thread purely to attack someone whose name you can't even spell correctly? Then proceed to ramble about topics you have 'heard' about but obviously don't know the details. It sounds like you had a beef 7 years ago and are having a hard time letting it go. You should try channeling that energy into riding or maybe organizing your own event.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmm...LOL

yes, it was to show how he attacked me when I asked a simple question...

i believe it was in this forum that people were organizing a group for a class-action suit against him. it was a female competitor just a couple years ago.

i do go with "FACTS" and respond to attacks...and i believe you attacked me, Scott, when i called someone out since no one else would.

everyone knows where i stand, i don't blind-side anyone. i tell it the way it is...simply put
:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.