Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,

I got a "friendly" race tonight and I've been doing all the right things the past week and I feel good and ready. Except I slept funny last night and now the musclue that runs behind the ear and down my shoulder is SCREAMING everytime I turn my head or slump my shoulders a bit, etc. If I sit still and focus on getting everything in alighnment, it's just a dull ache. I did all my neck and shoulder streaches earlier today at lunch but they only provided relief while I was doing them. Anyone have some tips or suggestions? I'm going to slap some rub A535 on and race tonight regardless but it's royal pain in my arse right now.

thanks!

·
Registered
142 Posts
ol' Dirt McGert said:
Hey guys and gals,

I got a "friendly" race tonight and I've been doing all the right things the past week and I feel good and ready. Except I slept funny last night and now the musclue that runs behind the ear and down my shoulder is SCREAMING everytime I turn my head or slump my shoulders a bit, etc. If I sit still and focus on getting everything in alighnment, it's just a dull ache. I did all my neck and shoulder streaches earlier today at lunch but they only provided relief while I was doing them. Anyone have some tips or suggestions? I'm going to slap some rub A535 on and race tonight regardless but it's royal pain in my arse right now.

thanks!
Advil is your friend.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.