Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I've got 2 guys actively looking for heckler/5th coil frames, NEW from a dealer. Both frames would be large, one guy wants a trans blue with polished rear, the other guys is up in arms as to color.

We're trying to get the frames in to us next week to build for an upcoming road trip. Anyone have any idea who's got 2 in stock, ready to go? Not interested in the "gee, they should be in next week" stuff I've heard from some dealers. If anyone's got two in hand, I'd like to know.

Figured this would be the best place to ask, our LBS's have none on the wall.

Thanks in advance, I can be reached off-forum at [email protected]

-T

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hmmm....

I was going to recommend cambriabike.com, but I just checked and they're not showing ANY heckler's in stock according to their website... not sure of any where else that would be better.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tried Cambria and Speedgoat last night. No luck.

:-(

-T

·
Registered
382 Posts
TomFL said:
Anyone have any idea who's got 2 in stock, ready to go?
-T
Your're in FL, correct?

Have you tried calling the Racer's Edge in Boca Raton? They sell a lot of Santa Cruz and usually have a few Hecklers in stock. You can reach them at 561-416-9433. 11-5 Mon, 11-8 Tues-Fri, 11-5 Sat, open Sunday but not sure on the hours.

Rich

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Salami said:
Your're in FL, correct?

Have you tried calling the Racer's Edge in Boca Raton? They sell a lot of Santa Cruz and usually have a few Hecklers in stock. You can reach them at 561-416-9433. 11-5 Mon, 11-8 Tues-Fri, 11-5 Sat, open Sunday but not sure on the hours.

Rich
Yeah, I know Vince, great guy but they had nothing.

Got the frames on the way, thanks to all who offered the help via email and here.

-T

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.