Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've been trying to hunt down a bolt for my 2004 Specialized Enduro Comp. I'm missing my A Shock Link at Frame Pivot Bolt I noticed my frame felt loose and i checked it after a ride, one bolt there, another missing.:eek:

All of the bike shops have told me that i need to order the 80 dollar bolt kit directly through them and it had a 2-3 week turn around. This seems like really bad form on specialized to not offer said bolts separately. :madman:

With that being said. Does anyone have said bolt laying around that they are willing to sell??
Perhaps someone bought a whole kit for a different bolt??

Any help would be great
Thanks

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
felixatvtc said:
So i've been trying to hunt down a bolt for my 2004 Specialized Enduro Comp. I'm missing my A Shock Link at Frame Pivot Bolt I noticed my frame felt loose and i checked it after a ride, one bolt there, another missing.:eek:

All of the bike shops have told me that i need to order the 80 dollar bolt kit directly through them and it had a 2-3 week turn around. This seems like really bad form on specialized to not offer said bolts separately. :madman:

With that being said. Does anyone have said bolt laying around that they are willing to sell??
Perhaps someone bought a whole kit for a different bolt??

Any help would be great
Thanks
Can't you just get one at a fastener store like Fastenal? That's what I did- took the old one in and had them get me a new one (plus a spare). Just be sure you tell them you want the hardest metal possible.

fp

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.