Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've either gone mental or im in love. Today i rode my first higher end road bike and I love it. In my opinion its a lot better than mountain biking...so fast...so light...OMG it climbs well too! I know this may not be the right place to ask but should i give up on Mountain Biking and ride the roads?

J

·
0 Posts
East Coast Bender said:
I've either gone mental or im in love. Today i rode my first higher end road bike and I love it. In my opinion its a lot better than mountain biking...so fast...so light...OMG it climbs well too! I know this may not be the right place to ask but should i give up on Mountain Biking and ride the roads?
Please tell me you're joking? :( :confused:

·
Registered
819 Posts
buy a road bike and a mountain bike. do both.. compromise....

·
Doesnt ride Banshees
1,406 Posts
Road riding is alot of fun, thats why i bought a nice road bike. However i wouldnt ever give up mountain biking. road rides are fun for the first couple hours, but after that it just drags on and you wonder how much longer before im back.

And whats wrong with spandex? Do you not appreciate your taint? It serves a purpose, it isnt there just to show off our good legs. ;)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
bahh i like biking as well but i'd rather ride a higher end mountain bike over a road bike, cause the feeling is great for both but at least on off roads you don't get hit by cars and you can do some fun osbsticals unlike some flat road

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In where i live there are a lot more road bike races so i could get into that as opposed to driving the 100 miles to the nearest Mt bike race

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Banshee Rider said:
And whats wrong with spandex? Do you not appreciate your taint? It serves a purpose, it isnt there just to show off our good legs. ;)

Aw phuck! (spewing beer) Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha..............

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
East Coast Bender said:

can you take this to the 29 inch forum

·
Registered
766 Posts
wow you dont have to completely QUIT mtb to be able to road bike. do both,but what ever you do dont post somethin liek this again. i mean wtf i saw the title "im in love" and i figure i new bike or something...but its ROAD BIKING :mad:

lol

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
East Coast Bender said:
I would but one of the guys that works at the shop i work at is always in there and would give me SO much S$it for this :eek:

oh and that is better than us picking on you bright colored, spandex, same sex boy??

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
if your that quick to give it up like that then mamby you should

1 - 20 of 43 Posts