Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was kinda bummed last night when I got home. I took apart my Hadley hub to find the bearing in pieces. That would have meant no riding this weekend.

But then I got an idea! I'll just borrow a wheel from my wife's bike. :thumbsup:

In it's place, I put an old wheel with a busted hub sans cassette, disc or skewer.

Think my wife will notice? :)

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
I dunno about your wife, but I would notice! :)

Course, we have 5 bikes in the garage, and an extra wheelset lying around, so it'd probably be okay.

Is the Enduro your wife's bike?? Does she pedal that up much? Though admittedly one of my best times at Noble Canyon in So Cal was pedaling up Indian Creek (pretty technical singletrack, for me) on mine/hubby's 05 Enduro Expert. Not to mention the fact that it was a BLAST descending.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aword4you said:
Is the Enduro your wife's bike?? Does she pedal that up much? Though admittedly one of my best times at Noble Canyon in So Cal was pedaling up Indian Creek (pretty technical singletrack, for me) on mine/hubby's 05 Enduro Expert. Not to mention the fact that it was a BLAST descending.
Yeah - it's my wife's and she does a pretty good job of climbing with it. It's an 04 Enduro so it has less travel than the newer Enduros - I think it's more on par travelwise with the current model Stumpjumpers, but with a little bit more weight.

Oh well - I guess we'll find out when she gets home tonight :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.