Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Colorado Springs this weekend and I am looking for a good bike rental place and begineer to intermediate trails to ride. What would you recommend?

I am truly regretting not bringing my bike but it was in the shop getting the brakes upgraded.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I recommend going up to Cheyenne canyon and riding up there. There is much better scenery up there than in Palmer park. You can borrow my SS. Other than that Im not sure where to rent a bike, Id loan you my fuel but im waiting for a warranty rear shock.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KonaEnduroJC said:
I recommend going up to Cheyenne canyon and riding up there. There is much better scenery up there than in Palmer park. You can borrow my SS. Other than that Im not sure where to rent a bike, Id loan you my fuel but im waiting for a warranty rear shock.
Actually it is my father-in-law and myself. I have a XL Stumpjumper and ride intermediate to advanced trails. My father-in-law is new to mountain biking and only has experience on gravel paths. I was looking to rent some bikes and show him something different.

We are from NC and the trails are hardpack mixed with roots and small rocks. The terrain here is totally different.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.