IMBA "What would we do without trails?" Contest
Submit your own "What would we do without trails?" photograph. The winner will be awarded a Juan Solo singlespeed from Salsa Cycles!
IMBA challenges you to send us a funny or creative photo that displays your concept for a "What would we do without trails?" ad. What would you be doing if there were no trails to ride? Would you reluctantly join a basket weaving class? Spend every weekend whacking the ol' shuttlecock around the badminton court? Or just hang out at Krispy Kreme? Send us a photo for your chance to win!
Here's how the contest works:
1) Email a digital photo to [email protected] along with your name and address. Send high resolution photos. Be sure the image is a minimum of 8" wide x 6" tall, and high resolution. (No files larger than 10 MB please.)
2) We'll reformat the photo as needed, add the "What would we do without trails?" tagline, and post your entry on the IMBA website for all to see.
3) Deadline for entries is Oct. 1, 2004.
4) A panel of judges comprised of IMBA staff and our marketing partners will select the winner. IMBA reserves the right to use all photo submissions in future IMBA marketing materials, both online and in print.
5) The winner will receive a complete Salsa Juan Solo singlespeed bike in their choice of size. The Juan Solo features a scandium frame, disk brakes, an eccentric bottom bracket and a RockShox SID Race fork. Thanks to Salsa Cycles for donating this super-cool prize!
Questions? Contact [email protected] .