Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you are interested in learning how to build trails, the IMBA crew is coming to Prescott on April 16th. They will do a full day of instruction on trail construction. If you are interested, visit the Prescott Mountain Bike Alliance web site at prescottmtb.com for more information. Send an email or PM me if you are going to make so we know how many to expect. Thanks,Shu

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm pushing this back up to the top to give you all a distant early warning. Thanks in advance for coming out and working on our Prescott trails. This will be an informative trail building class with hands on application, taught by some of the best in the business, for those of you who care to do that sort of thing.
Shu

·
Registered
626 Posts
Perfect......this is your chance to get some education on how to build a proper trail and help build a new section of local trail. The more people that show up = more trail. This includes the "mouth breathers"......:p

·
Powered by ice cream.
6,359 Posts
SHU said:
If any of you are interested in learning how to build trails, the IMBA crew is coming to Prescott on April 16th. They will do a full day of instruction on trail construction. If you are interested, visit the Prescott Mountain Bike Alliance web site at prescottmtb.com for more information. Send an email or PM me if you are going to make so we know how many to expect. Thanks,Shu
So I guess you won't be making thePrescott Monstercross then...

Unfortunate scheduling clash.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Eric, The IMBA folks were supposed to be here the weekend after the PMC and all would have been well. Unfortunately they had to alter their schedule a bit. I won't be able to make the monster once again. Just a thought, can you guys schedule the PMC next year for a weekend or two after the Whiskey. This would give those interested in racing the Whiskey and just surviving the PMC a better chance to do both. This change may up the participation in the PMC a bit. My April is always busy prepping for the race. Thanks, Shu

·